Help for users who are having trouble receiving or authenticating via SMS code
If your organization is set up to authenticate via a SMS message and you are having trouble receiving the SMS or authenticating with the code you are receiving, this is an alternative method of retrieving an auth code.
- Install the Twilio Authy app from the App Store (for iPhone users) or Google Play Store (for Android users)
- Open the Twilio Authy app and complete the initial registration by entering and verifying your mobile phone number. Make sure to enter the same phone number you will be entering in the WorkEQ app.
- If you are having trouble receiving the SMS from Authy to verify your phone number, try the Phone Call option.
- Open the WorkEQ app, enter your workspace code (if you haven't already) and Sign In. Enter your name, email address, and phone number - your phone number MUST be the same one you used to register with Authy.
- Click Sign In.
- Open the Twilio Authy app. Click on the WorkEQ app on the bottom, and copy the code displayed by clicking on the Clipboard icon to the right of the code.
- Open the WorkEQ app, paste in the code and click Verify.