This integration enables WorkEQ to fetch employee details automatically from UKG Pro to build the people roster which is used across the WorkEQ solution.
STEP ONE: Set up a new service account in UKG Pro
- Navigate to Settings > Security > Service Account Administration
- Take a note of the Customer API Key...This will be required later
- Press the + icon on the top right to create a new service account
- Enter “WorkEQ” as the username
- Enter “support@WorkEQ.com” as the email address
- Scroll down on the page to select the view permission for the Employee Export Web Service
- Click the save button at the top of the page
- Take a note of the auto generated password...This will be required later
STEP TWO: Send information to WorkEQ
Please share the Customer API key, hostname for the endpoint and the auto generated password which you noted with your WorkEQ Customer Success Manager.
The hostname for the endpoint can be found here:
Please send the api key and password in separate emails.
If you set the username to anything other than “WorkEQ” then please share that as well.
STEP THREE: Test the integration
- As part of your onboarding process, you will receive an invitation to the WorkEQ Command Center.
- You will receive another email once the WorkEQ<> UKGPro connector is set up with the service account.
- Now it’s time to log into the Command Center to see the list of employees on the Organization page.
If you have questions during this process, please contact support@WorkEQ.com or your designated Customer Success Manager.